Friday, October 5, 2012

ootd: summer days & birthday cakes

 Today was strangely warm for a day in October, so I took advantage of that and dug a romper out from the back of the closet! Lazy day~



I only have class till 12:30 on Fridays, so I spent the afternoon trying to work... needless to say I got distracted. When I looked out the window in the late afternoon, there were the prettiest shadows on the apartment building across from us!


Today is also Bianca's 20th birthday! She treated Emily and I to pizza and ice cream cake. We've been wanting to have a fat party since the beginning of this semester, and never got around to it... I was also meant to make myself a root-beer float but ugh... so bloated already~

Here are my lovely roommates and the birthday girl! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment