Monday, December 31, 2012

hny.

As a sophomore Illustration major, I’m beginning to think very seriously about my future as an artist. Some say it’s too early, some say it’s too late. But for me the timing is just right. 
I’m very far from where I want to be as an artist, but in recent months I can feel myself getting just a bit closer to finding the right path. I feel like I don’t have enough to show for all the ideas that are constantly swimming around in my head and I’m trying to work on that. I drown in my schoolwork but that shouldn’t be an excuse to not follow my own path on the side. This is going to be a helluva journey and I’m ready

With this lion, a very last-minute to the Art Parasite Project for December, I mark the end of 2012. I’ve got a long way to go, and I won’t stop working, I won’t stop fighting until I am where I’m meant to be and I am who I’m meant to be whether it has to do with art or not. 
That’s my new year’s resolution

It’s been a great year, and it’s only going to get better

look out for me: papier-dreams.tumblr.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment