Wednesday, December 26, 2012

ootd: flyaway holiday

Arrived back in New York early on Christmas Day from a fun week in Northern California with my roomie. I guess I was pretty worn out because I slept in till 10 this morning, which is something that I've only managed to do recently, after finals. I'm an early-riser, usually up around 8, latest 9.

My roomie and I went thrifting one morning, and it was so much cheaper there than anywhere near me here... Pretty much everything I wore on the plane was second-hand.

Plenty find joy in retail-therapy, but there's something that makes thrifting twice the fun... going through racks and racks of pre-loved clothing (much of which usually cringe-worthy) and finding hidden treasures. There really isn't much of a thrifting culture in Singapore, but I jumped at the chance when I moved here. 


Just a few pictures from the trip: 







No comments:

Post a Comment