Thursday, October 24, 2013

[ootd] fall is here.

It's fall in Brooklyn, getting cold, and I'm over 2 months in to the school year. Things are mighty hectic and I'm losing a lot of sleep, but I'm hanging in there. Here's my past 2 months in photos and [ootd]s.




Went to 2 concerts with the boyf, Local Natives  and The 1975. Each amazing in their own way, and the perfect way to forget about my stressful school life. 


One of my classes this year is drawing on location which means I get to get off campus to draw, for class! This was a lovely sunny day in the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.


Commence the [ootd]s, in which (in no order): 

I celebrate my 21st 
I go clubbing for the first time (and enjoyed it against my better judgement.)
I get my nose pierced 


















No comments:

Post a Comment