Monday, October 15, 2012

ootd: a special day

I have to make this super-duper quick! I have a mid-term to cram for :(


So yesterday (now that's past 12...) was one of the best days ever. Arguably my best birthday ever. 


I don't like making a big deal out of my birthday, it's not public on any social-networking sites, and I won't tell you unless you ask. 

So when friends/loved ones pull something like this on me, I have nothing but feelings of gratefulness to the point where I feel bad about how much they've done.

Today my roommates (and my roommate's visiting friend) surprised me with a redecoration of my part of the dorm room, cake, presents and dinner (with help from my mom, thousands of miles away). I love them all. 


The 男友 gave me the sweetest presents ever and I'm so grateful to have him.

I'm so so so thankful for everyone in my life right now, I can't even express it in words..... so here instead are pictures from today. 









No comments:

Post a Comment