Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ootd: on all hallow's eve

 Today is Halloween!! It is the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy as well as a very cold night, but nevertheless, Emily and I went out trick-or-treating! I haven't done so since my childhood so it was exciting! A lot of the houses in the neighborhood weren't participating, or ran out of candy by the time we got there but it was fun nonetheless.






Afterwards we went to each room in the building of our dorm with Bianca to give out some of her spare candy! Reverse trick-or-treating! Very interesting to see the different reactions of different people! 





I think after these three days off due to the Hurricane I am somewhat ready to go back to class....though I sure liked this unexpected break~

Thank you to Bianca for the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment