Wednesday, November 14, 2012

t'is the season

A little break from ootds today~

This school year has been truly wonderful so far in terms of classes. It's my sophomore year, and that means I've finally started illustration courses! And I'm more than certain now that this is what I want to do in the future. 

It won't be easy for sure, but it'll be rewarding, in more ways than one.

I've made many pieces already that I'm proud of, and I'd like to share. I'm considering reviving my art blog, but until then I'll start with some work from my photography class since photos are all I have on this blog anyways :)

I have a lot to get to, school work, personal work, vlogging, blogging, sorting, etc. etc. etc.

Thanksgiving doesn't look like it'll be all R&R for me..




This is an assignment in which we had to take the style of a magazine of our choice and shoot our own spread for it. I chose Shinbiyo, a special interest Japanese hair-styling magazine and shot with the theme of the four seasons. I have so much more to learn in terms of photography and manipulation, but hey it was fun. 







No comments:

Post a Comment